Rice husk briquette
Rice husk briquette is used primarily as fuel for the production industry: Burning boilers, Heat supply and Heating drying. Can be used as fuel for cooking but require specialized stove.
- Cooking and water heating in households
- Heating productive proccess such as fruits, tea drying, poultry rearing etc.
- Firing ceramics and clay wares
- Fuel for gasfiers to generate electricity
- Powering boilers to generate steam.
- Less Carbon Dioxide emission.
- Ash is good fertilizer for garden.
- Material: 100% Rice Husk From Viet Nam
- Shape: Circular cylindrical tube with center holes
- Diameter: Ø85mm
- Length: depending on packaging requirements
- Outside: black (due to pressure heating up)
- Inside: nature-rice-husk yellow
- Moisture: 12% max.
- Ash content: from 13% - 15%.
- Calorific value ( on air dried basic ): 3,600 - 4,200 Kcal / kg.
- Sulfur content: <0.13%
- Carbon content: 16.04% (MJ/kg)
- Packing : 10PCS/ Ploy bag or customer’s request and container 40hc: 24-26 tons, bulk in container 20: 19-20 tons or 10, 25, kg new PP, 10, 25
Rice husk pellets
Caloric value: 3500Kcal/Kg (20130J/Kg)
- Diameter: 6 - 8 mm
- Length: 40/50mm
- Moisture: less than 7%
- Calorific: 3600 - 3900
- Ash: 1.08%
- Density: 608.0 kg/m3
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail: Jumbo Bag & PE inside; 800Kgs/Bag; 28 Tons/Containers 40"HC.
- Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after receiving advance payment