Why is coconut oil so popular with consumers?
1. What is coconut oil?
• Coconut oil is a liquid extracted from old coconuts. Depending on the extraction method, coconut oil has different colors and qualities.
• Existence state: Due to its low melting point, coconut oil is liquid when its temperature is above 25 degrees Celsius, and solid when it is below 25 degrees Celsius. And when it comes to solid state, we can easily convert it to liquid by heating.
• Coconut oil is divided into many different types: Crude coconut oil, Virgin coconut oil, Refined coconut oil,...
2. Production method: produced under the following 4 methods:
• Fermentation method (manual cooking): Fermentation is the least common and least stable method to extract coconut oil from fresh copra, usually applied in small production scale such as household, with low investment cost. low investment.
• Hot pressing method: Hot pressing is the most common method for extracting coconut oil. This produces crude oil and needs to be refined, bleached and re-filtered before use.
• Cold pressing method: This is the method that requires the largest investment capital as well as the highest efficiency. The most difficult part of the cold pressed coconut oil production method is that the whole production process must be at a temperature below 50 degrees Celsius to keep the substances in the oil. The finished product will be virgin coconut oil.
• Refined coconut oil is an oil commonly used for frying and cooking because refined coconut oil has passed the deodorizing stage, so absolutely do not use this oil to drink directly, refined oil is light yellow, refined oil is pressed through high temperature and only uses the copra part close to the shell, so it does not have as many nutrients as pure coconut oil. In contrast, refined coconut oil has to go through some other processes to make coconut oil. refined more suitable for the cooking process.
3. Uses of coconut oil in life: 90% of the composition of coconut oil is fatty acids capable of destroying free radicals in the body. In addition, there are fat-soluble vitamins such as calcium, magnesium, beta-carotene, vitamins A, D, E, K, which the body can absorb and use immediately. The trace elements in coconut oil have beneficial effects on everyone's health.
Virgin coconut oil:
• Improve dry cracked skin such as lips, corners of mouth, heels, elbows: over 50% of medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil are very similar to oily skin. As a result, coconut oil can enhance the skin's ability to retain moisture and antibacterial, which is very useful
• Eyelashes and eyebrow care: coconut oil contains a lot of vitamin E, lauric acid, nutrients that help moisturize, antibacterial, restore cells ... so coconut oil will help stimulate eyelashes to grow long, black, curved, even and beautiful.
• Hair Conditioner: If you have dandruff or dry hair, coconut oil has the perfect fatty acids to help improve these conditions. In fact, there are many benefits of coconut oil for hair.
"Use to improve thyroid function: Sounds scientific and novel, doesn't it? But some recent studies have shown that taking coconut oil can help improve your thyroid, help prevent genetic diseases, and nervous stress. Let's try it."
Crude coconut oil:
Crude coconut oil is used to produce soap, shower gel, animal feed, cosmetic processing industry, cooking oil...
Refined coconut oil:
Since unrefined coconut oil has a rather strong flavor and odor, refined coconut oil may be more suitable for baking as the resulting dish will not have the smell and taste of coconut so it won't destroy the flavor of the dish. eat.
• Daily cooking
Unrefined coconut oil has a higher smoke point (about 200 - 232 °C) while unrefined coconut oil has a boiling point of about (177 °C). This will help you cook at higher temperatures like frying or frying. stir-frying, the food will be crispier and won't burn.However, you can still use unrefined coconut oil to cook at a lower temperature for longer.
• Nutritional requirements
Some people use coconut oil because it suits their nutritional needs. For example, coconut oil would be suitable for people who are on a low carb, high fat keto diet because coconut oil is high in medium chain triglycerides. However, if you want to eat as little processing as possible, then unrefined coconut oil will be a better choice because it is the least processed and purest.
Contact us for more information:
RICH MOON CO., LTD
Ms.Helen (Sales Executive)
Mobile: (+84) 352 305 610 (WhatsApp,...)
Tel: +84 28.62985557 Fax: +84 28. 62985657
THANKS AND KIND REGARDS